Recently I ported the free HTML5 template, Typerite, from StyleShout to be used as a Next.js Boilerplate.
- 🚧 Static Site Generation
- 📟 Typescript built-in
- ✅ Unit test coverage with Jest
- 🧪 Cypress end-to-end tests
- 🚨 GitHub workflow for CI testing and linting
- 📈 Google Analytics integration
- 💬 Disqus integration
- 📝 Blog Post features (video / audio support, image carousel)
The boilerplate is available as a GitHub Template and can therefore be easily copied into a new repository:
If you spot any issues with the template, please raise them here. Pull Requests are also welcome!